Do you ever get a craving for some delicious BBQ ribs but don’t have the time or energy to spend half a day making them? Well, this 30 minute BBQ rib recipe will save the day. They are just as good as the traditional ribs, full of amazing flavor and tender meat. They are not fall off the bone type of ribs, but I promise these will not disappoint. Super easy and quick with only 3 ingredients needed.
Season the ribs well.
To start, pat dry a whole rack of baby back ribs. Slice each individual rib and season with your choice of BBQ rub. For this recipe I used Hardcore Carnivore Sweet, which will give the ribs a hint of sweetness along with the traditional tangy BBQ flavor.
Grill 30 minute BBQ ribs.
Set up the grill for dual zone grilling. This means there needs to be a direct and indirect cooking option. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees and place the ribs over direct side first. Sear them, flipping them every minute to ensure an even crust throughout.
Next, move them to the indirect side and brush the ribs with your choice of BBQ sauce. I used Blues Hog BBQ sauce which I have to say is my favorite sauce right now. It’s the perfect blend of sweet mixed with just the right amount of heat. Grill these 30 minute BBQ ribs until they reach an internal temp of 200 degrees. Remove and enjoy!
Printer friendly recipe below:
30 Minute BBQ Ribs
- 1 Slab of Baby Back Ribs
- 2 tbsp BBQ seasoning
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- Pat dry a whole rack of baby back ribs.
- Slice each individual rib and season with your choice of BBQ seasoning.
- Set up the grill for dual zone grilling and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Place the ribs over direct side first.
- Sear them, flipping them every minute to ensure an even crust throughout.
- Next, move them to the indirect side and brush them with your choice of BBQ sauce.
- Grill these 30 minute ribs until they reach an internal temp of 200 degrees.
Check out the Recipes Page for other tasty ideas!