Summer grilling season is here, so let’s kick things off with some delicious Swift Meats BBQ spare ribs. This easy recipe will deliver the best tasting ribs you’ve ever made! Juicy, melt in your mouth flavor with fall off the bone deliciousness! It’s finger licking good!
Starting off with prep, I like to stick to the basics. Pat the ribs dry and trim any loose fatty ends. Next, season both sides with your favorite bbq seasoning and cook on the grill at 250 degrees, indirect heat. Throughout this process, spritz these with Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry every hour or so. This creates a candied coating that gives the ribs a nice color and extra flavor.
After 3 hours, wrap them up in foil and cook for an additional 1-2 hours, until ribs are nice and tender. Target internal temperature is 200 degrees. While these bad boys are cooking, prep your sauce.
For the sauce, combine the following:
- 1/4 cup Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Sauce them up at the very end and put them back on the grill for the final 10 minutes or until the sauce is nice and tacky.
Let the BBQ spare ribs rest for 10-15 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Check out the recipe video below:
View this post on Instagram
Printer friendly recipe below:
BBQ Spare Ribs
- Pat ribs dry and cut off any loose fatty ends
- Season both sides of the ribs with the BBQ seasoning
- While ribs are cooking, prep the sauce. (Please see below steps)
- After 3 hours, wrap the ribs in foil and cook for an additional 1-2 hours until they are nice and tender. Target 200 degrees internal temperature
- Next, sauce up the ribs and put them back on the grill for the final 10 minutes or until the sauce is nice and tacky
- Finally, remove the ribs off the grill and let them rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy!
BBQ Sauce Instructions
- Combine in a sauce pan: Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry, ketchup, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown, apple cider vinegar and brown sugar
- Mix until the sauce thickens and remove from heat.
Check out the Recipes Page for other tasty ideas!